We have developed a specialist Team to advise property owners on the design and installation of both domestic and commercial Sewage Treatment Plants and Drainage Fields (Soakaways).
On 1st January 2020, the Environment Agency (Natural Resources Wales) are bringing in new regulations affecting all homeowners with existing Cess Pits and Septic Tanks.
If you are not connected to Mains Drainage and have an existing Septic Tank or modified Cess Pit which discharges to a watercourse (including culverts and ditches), you will be required to install a certified system which improves the discharge water quality to meet the new criteria.
Installing a Sewage Treatment Plant will also significantly increase the lifespan of a correctly designed and installed Drainage Field (Soakaway).
Where we can help:
- We carry out an initial survey to establish compliance with 2010 regulations.
- Provide advice on discharging to soakaways or watercourses beyond 2020.
- Design and Install a range of new Sewerage Treatment Plants to comply with 2020 regulations. (We are an Approved Klargester Installer)
- Carry out percolation tests for new and existing soakaways.
- Design repair and install soakaways and drainage fields.
- Work for Commercial and Domestic Clients.
- Provide ongoing maintenance on new and existing installations.
- Advise and arrange Building Control compliance.
- Arrange interest free credit in some cases.
Most domestic drainage systems and Sewage Treatment Plants are covered under Household Insurance Policies.
We work in Partnership with UKDP who are able to advise and in many cases successfully help home owners to claim for the cost of replacing Tanks under their home insurance policy.